I had an extensive corporate career that spanned two decades. I always thought of myself as a marketing strategist, but, when my corporate period came to an end, the best characterization of my experiences would be that of a general executive in finance, at least that’s what a partner at McKinsey told me, and they know everything, right?
Over the years I worked in:
- Product development
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sales management
- Direct response marketing
- Strategic planning
- Corporate financial planning
- Post merger / post acquisition integration
- IT architecture
- Systems and business process quality
- Strategic program management
- Global IT business management
- Corporate governance
In other words, it was hard for me to keep a job.
Artifacts from that period are accessible from the links below: